UPDATE: The maintenance has been completed. Thank you for your patience.
On Wednesday, April 19th, all services for Vindictus will perform a scheduled maintenance in order to enable everyone around the globe to better enjoy Vindictus and other Nexon titles. The following services will be offline during this time:
- Game Access (Both Nexon Launcher and Nexon Steam Launcher)
- Game Website
- Game Forums
- Account Login and Sign up
- Account Billing
- PDT: 12:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- EDT: 3:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- GMT: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- CEST: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- AEDT: 5:00 PM – 5:00 AM (April 20th)
This maintenance is part of a global account migration from a specific Nexon America Account system to a Global Account system.
Once maintenance is complete, the process for logging in to our games will remain essentially the same. However, there will be a few minor changes for those players who currently log in with their Nexon username, as all account logins will now be performed using an email address. This will greatly improve the process of logging in across multiple titles.
The situations below will cover those players who currently log in with a username, and those who currently log in with either a verified or unverified email address. Please note that the following will apply across website login, the Nexon Launcher and the Nexon Steam Launcher moving forward.
- If you currently log in with a verified email address, you should notice zero changes.
- If you currently log in with your Nexon username, and is it associated with a verified email address, you will need only to confirm your email address. This email address will become your new login, in place of your username.
- If you currently log in with your Nexon username, and it is associated with an unverified email address, we will ask you to verify the email address in order to log in. This email address will become your new login.
- If you currently log in with your Nexon username, and it is not associated with an email address, we will ask you to provide and verify a unique email address in order to login. This email address will become your new login.
As part of this account migration, please note that we are no longer allowing sign-up via a Facebook-connected account, and players will need to maintain a verified email address in order to participate across all Nexon titles. We also recommend you never duplicate passwords across accounts, and that you update your unique personal password from time to time.
If you have any issues with your account after this maintenance, please file a Customer Support ticket at https://support.nexon.net/.