Table of Contents
1. 18th Hero, Tessa, Update
2. 3rd Wardrobe Update
3. Brandish Update
4. Other Changes
1. 18th Hero, Tessa, Update
■ New Character, Tessa
- Added Tessa, the 18th hero of Vindictus.
- She is a swordswoman who uses a rapier and gem magic.
- Added Tessa's character intro video during character creation.
- Added Tessa's background story.
- Added weapons exclusively for Tessa.
- Added equipment exclusively for Tessa.
- Cygne Rouge Set
- Chouette Acte Set
- Added exclusive equipment for Tessa in Expertise.
- Tessa's rapiers can be crafted using the Weaponsmithing Expertise.
- Tessa's Chouette Acte Set can be crafted using the Tailoring Expertise.
- Tessa's Cygne Rouge Set can be crafted using the Armorsmithing Expertise.
- Tessa will appear on the title screen.
- Added 1 basic character slot.
- Increased the max number of characters you can create from 26 to 27.
- Can perform Vanguard Missions upon reaching Lv. 100.
- Added Vanguard Missions that require specialties of Tessa's.
- Added Tessa and the below features related to her:
- She will appear in the mercenary lounge.
- You can talk and depart for missions with her.
- Friendship achievements related to her have been added.
- You can have chance encounters with her in Colhen.
- Added Tessa's acquaintance stage short stories.
- Added 29 voice emotes for Tessa.
- You can preview voice emotes for Tessa under the Emote window's Emotes tab.
- Voice emotes can be purchased with Friendship Seals from the Friendship Seal Shop.
- Added special voiced conversation between Tessa and allies.
- Tessa will have unique voiced lines with other characters depending on who else is in the party with her.
- These lines play while waiting to depart for battle as another character joins her.
2. Dressing Room 3rd Update
[New Wardrobe Skills]
- Added the new Wardrobe Skills below.
|Skill Name||Wardrobe Points|
|[Emblem: Have Confidence!]||4,985|
|[Title: Wardrobe Buster]||3,750|
|[Title: Colhen Charmer]||4,200|
|[Emote: Finger Guns]||4,190|
|[Emote: Jumping Pic]||4,730|
|Obtain Clone Outfit Crafting Box ||4,415|
|Obtain Clone Outfit Crafting Box ||4,585|
|Obtain Clone Outfit Crafting Box ||4,750|
|Obtain Clone Outfit Crafting Box ||4,920|
|Obtain Clone Outfit Crafting Box ||5,085|
|Obtain Clone Outfit Crafting Box ||5,255|
|Obtain Clone Outfit Crafting Box ||5,420|
|Obtain Clone Outfit Crafting Box ||5,590|
|Skill Name||Outfit Points|
|Outfit Head Slot Boost [MVT SPD (Town)]||250|
|Outfit Chest Slot Boost [MVT SPD (Town)]||500|
|Outfit Leg Slot Boost [MVT SPD (Town)]||750|
|Outfit Hand Slot Boost [MVT SPD (Town)]||1,000|
|Outfit Foot Slot Boost [MVT SPD (Town)]||1,250|
|Outfit Head Slot Boost [DEF]||1,500|
|Outfit Chest Slot Boost [DEF]||1,750|
|Outfit Leg Slot Boost [DEF]||2,000|
|Outfit Hand Slot Boost [DEF]||2,250|
|Outfit Foot Slot Boost [DEF]||2,500|
|Outfit Chest Slot Boost [BAL]||3,000|
|Outfit Leg Slot Boost [BAL]||3,500|
Equipment stats that are higher than the listed boost provided by the above will take precedence.
|Skill Name||Tail Points|
|Clone Tail Crafting Box ||81|
|Clone Tail Crafting Box ||135|
|Clone Tail Crafting Box ||189|
|Skill Name||Object Points|
|Clone Object Crafting Box ||54|
|Clone Object Crafting Box ||108|
|Clone Object Crafting Box ||162|
|Skill Name||Back/Wings Points|
|Clone Back/Wings Crafting Box ||54|
|Clone Back/Wings Crafting Box ||135|
|Clone Back/Wings Crafting Box ||216|
|Clone Back/Wings Crafting Box ||297|
|Clone Back/Wings Crafting Box ||378|
[Convenience Feature Improvements]
- Simulation Area
- Added the search feature to Your Outfits, Back, and Tail item tabs.
- Added a feature so that you can change the color of exclusive inner armor from outfit sets.
- Parts of inner armor that aren't the focus of color selection when changing colors are now deactivated.
- You can also select colors you previewed dying with "Dye" from under the inner armor color list.
- Colors set for inner armor in the "Simulation Area" are not saved.
- Manage Wardrobe Area
- Added the "Load Appearance" button.
- Changing your appearance in Manage Wardrobe will also change how your character looks on the pedestal. Four outfits saved to appearance slots will also be modeled in the background.
- Manage Wardrobe Area > Appearance Settings Screen
- Added the "Load Appearance" button to the Appearance Settings screen.
- Added the search feature to Your Outfits, Back, and Tail item tabs in the Appearance Settings screen.
- You can change the color of the fixed inner armor that shows when you equip outfit sets.
- Other Convenience Features
- Added the "Search Next" button to Load Appearance/Battle Appearance Settings.
- Changed so that detailed information is provided when the warning symbol—which shows when information for item(s) saved in an Appearance Preset Slot is changed—is displayed.
- Changed so that you can check the name of the slot whose item information changed.
- Reset time for Superior/Special Ampoules is on every Tuesday at 7AM UTC.
- Fixed the issue where the client became slow when you selected Special Ampoules in the Ampoule Crafting area.
3. Brandish Update
- Added the Brandish Slot under the NX Storage Chest > "Outfit" tab.
- You can fuse a weapon's appearance to a brandish only once.
- Fusing a brandish requires a separate Premium Weapon Fusion Rune. When fusing, the brandish can only be added to the Fuse Stats slot.
- When you equip a brandish, the brandish's appearance is prioritized in display.
- However, the default weapon type and the brandish weapon type must be one and the same.
- The default weapon type will otherwise be shown.
Example: If you equip a twin spears weapon and then equip a twin swords brandish, the twin spears will display instead of the brandish.
- When you fuse, the dye color information for the item in the Fuse Appearance slot will be saved on the item in the Fuse Stats slot.
- The Add Dye Slot wardrobe skill applies to the brandish as well.
- When fusing, the color will be applied the same in Dye Slots 1, 2, and 3.
- Added the brandish category under the dye preset switching feature.
- Brandish can be dyed under the Dye Shop > "Outfit" tab.
- Added the brandish category to the Dye feature under the Wardrobe's Simulation Area.
- You can include and save a brandish in the Appearance Preset Slot.
- A tab for the brandish you own is added to the Simulation Area and Appearance Setting screen. You can see the brandish items you own.
- When you equip a brandish, you will receive an ATT & M. ATT +100 stat boost. This is also included and reflected in character rankings.
- Brandishes do not get outfit slot effects applied.
- Outfit Dye Reset Ampoule cannot be used on brandishes.
- Added the information about being unusable on brandish in the item descriptions.
- Outfit Dye Reset Ampoule, Outfit Dye Reset Ampoule (Gift), and Airtight Outfit Dye Reset Ampoule
- Brandishes have no durability and will not require a separate repair fee.
4. Other Changes
- After the 5/18 patch, all enchant features cannot be used on inner armors, hairs, and epaulets. For players who used enchant scrolls and Perpetual Enchant Coupons on them, compensation will be sent via mail.
- Fixed the issue where the in-game battle departure marker section was marked as TARGET after the 6/15 (Tue.) patch.
- Fixed the issue where you could not use bath soap and the Guild House feasts in certain situations.